NSFDC Conferred SCOPE Meritorious Award for ‘Best Managed Public Sector Enterprise set up under Section-25’ for the year 2010-11
NSFDC has won the SCOPE Meritorious Award for ‘Best Managed Public Sector Enterprise set up under Section-25’ for the year 2010-11. The Award was presented to Chairman-cum-Managing Director, National Scheduled Castes Finance & Development Corporation (NSFDC) by the then President of India Smt.Pratibha Devisingh Patil on 13.4.2012 at New Delhi. This award is given by Standing Conference of Public Enterprises (SCOPE), an Apex Body of all Public Sector Undertakings, in various specialized fields, to PSUs showing Excellent financial performance, networking with Governments & Institutions, and for taking Strategic & Organizational Initiatives leading to improved all round performance.
PERFORMANCE AND AWARDS
- The MOU performance of NSFDC for the financial year 2009-10 was rated by the Department of Public Enterprises (DPE) as 'Excellent'.
- NSFDC had been awarded the Quality Management Certifications in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 by Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) during 2007-08. NSFDC is the first Finance Corporation under Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India to receive ISO Certification..
- NSFDC received MOU Excellence Certificate (2007-08) from Dr. Manmohan Singh, the then Prime Minister of India in recognition for MOU ‘Excellent’ Performance.
- NSFDC received the Gold Trophy for ‘SCOPE Meritorious Award for Best Managed PSE set up under section 25 for 2006-2007’ instituted by SCOPE (Standing Conference of Public Enterprises
- NSFDC's Annual Accounts (2003-04) adjudged best among 'not for profit' organizations by Institute of Chartered Accountant of India and 'ICAI Award for Excellence in Financial Reporting' conferred by the Governor of Jammu and Kashmir.
- For the year 2002-03, NSFDC received Merit Certificate” from Dr Manmohan Singh, the then Prime Minister of India for excellence in achievements of MOU targets.
- For the year 2001-02, NSFDC received the MOU Excellence Award from Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, the then President of India.
NSFDC HAS BEEN AWARDED EXCELLENT RATING
by the Department of Public Enterprises (DPE)
FOR MOU 2008-2009