Hindustan Ratan PSU Award 2018
NSFDC received the Hindustan Ratan PSU Award 2018 for the category of ‘Best Financial Performance – Other CPSEs’.
The Award was presented to Shri Shyam Kapoor, CMD, NSFDC by Shri Piyush Goel, Hon’ble Minister of Railways, Finance & Coal. Shri Dharmendra Pradhan, Hon’ble Minister of Petroleum & Natural Gas & Skill Development & Entrepreneurship and Mahesh Sharma, Hon’ble State Minister of Culture (Independent Charge) were also present during the ceremony.
NSFDC Conferred SCOPE Meritorious Award for ‘Best Managed Public Sector Enterprise set up under Section-25’ for the year 2010-11
NSFDC has won the SCOPE Meritorious Award for ‘Best Managed Public Sector Enterprise set up under Section-25’ for the year 2010-11. The Award was presented to Chairman-cum-Managing Director, National Scheduled Castes Finance & Development Corporation (NSFDC) by the then President of India Smt.Pratibha Devisingh Patil on 13.4.2012 at New Delhi. This award is given by Standing Conference of Public Enterprises (SCOPE), an Apex Body of all Public Sector Undertakings, in various specialized fields, to PSUs showing Excellent financial performance, networking with Governments & Institutions, and for taking Strategic & Organizational Initiatives leading to improved all round performance.
PERFORMANCE AND AWARDS
- The MOU performance of NSFDC for the financial year 2009-10 was rated by the Department of Public Enterprises (DPE) as 'Excellent'.
- NSFDC has been awarded Excellent Rating by the department of Public Enterprises (DPE) for MOU 2008-2009.
- NSFDC received MOU Excellence Certificate (2007-08) from Dr. Manmohan Singh, the then Prime Minister of India in recognition for MOU ‘Excellent’ Performance.
- NSFDC received the Gold Trophy for ‘SCOPE Meritorious Award for Best Managed PSE set up under section 25 for 2006-2007’ instituted by SCOPE (Standing Conference of Public Enterprises.
- NSFDC's Annual Accounts (2003-04) adjudged best among 'not for profit' organizations by Institute of Chartered Accountant of India and 'ICAI Award for Excellence in Financial Reporting' conferred by the Governor of Jammu and Kashmir.
- For the year 2002-03, NSFDC received Merit Certificate” from Dr Manmohan Singh, the then Prime Minister of India for excellence in achievements of MOU targets.
- For the year 2001-02, NSFDC received the MOU Excellence Award from Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, the then President of India.
- NSFDC has obtained STQC certification for its website (Click to view)